We’re running a sweepstakes for two $50 Digi-Key Gift Certificates! Write a review for a PCB manufacturer or a PCB CAD software package, and you’ll be entered to win one of two gift certificates worth $50 at Digi-Key.
You can read the complete rules here, but the highlights are:
- The sweepstakes is open to residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. Apologies to our non-U.S. users.
- Go to PCBShopper’s main page and select a manufacturer, or go to our list of free CAD software and click the “Read or write reviews” link for a package. Click the button labeled “Click here to write a review”, write your review and submit it.
- If you write a review of a manufacturer, you must have bought PCBs from that manufacturer. If you write a review of a CAD program, you must have used that program.
- Reviews must be informative. You don’t need to write an essay, but you should write at least a couple of sentences describing your experience with the manufacturer or CAD program and what you like or dislike about it.
- Employees and affiliates of PCB manufacturers and PCB CAD software vendors are not eligible.
- You must give us a valid e-mail address. How else can we contact you if you win? Don’t worry: we won’t publish it, we’ll never give it to anyone else, and we won’t spam you. We might contact you to verify your review and to let you know if you’ve won.
- You may enter multiple times, and multiple entries improve your chances of winning.
The sweepstakes runs from June 22, 2015 to July 22, 2015. Winners will be notified shortly thereafter.